Thursday 28 March 2013

Trillian & Growth


It's finished!


It's taken a long time. A stupidly long time. 


But it's done. Washed & blocked and ready to go once it's dried. 


I also spied these this morning, teeny tiny little leaves poking up through the soil. I planted these leek seeds 1.5 weeks ago and was hoping they'd have grown by the time Craig came back. Took about 4 days longer, but they are finally showing signs of growth.


Still not convinced these are happy though, they didn't appear for months and they were due to flower in February. Ah well.

Plus, is it just me or does the one on the left look like a different plant?!


This is the second tub of leek seeds. One has shot up but is quite spindly, so I'll be keeping an eye on it. I'm running out of windowsill space!

No comments: