Sunday 10 October 2010

Family

Afternoon,

I have a small stash of scrapbook paper 6x6 that I've had organised according to colour for over a year now. Last week I wrote a letter to my friend, and decided to use some of my stash. I came across one sheet that I bought in a pack off Ebay which I love. I think it's especially relevant to her, so I've decided to post it to her, but I want to write some of the quotes here.

It's a piece of 6x6 covered in different quotes and sayings, on a brown background in different fonts, sizes and colours. Kinda like a Subway art sign.

Families are strange and wonderful
Nothing is crazier than family
Fam-i-ly n. I. A group of relatives, especially parents and their children
The family is one of nature's masterpieces - George Santayana
Nothing says home like a family together
In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future - Alex Haley
I love my family

xx

No comments: